Sunday, July 17, 2005

Majors and Minors

Maroons Winning Streak. Hoorah! Hoorah! 3-0. Finally, I could really cheer for the Maroons. They are real contenders this time. Though we owe those points to the ex-DLSU players. Nyehehe.

UP vs. UST. 69-66
UP vs. DLSU. 61-56
UP vs. NU. 81-59

Maybe its time to purchase a UP Jacket. In my five years in the university, I have never watched a game LIVE. Hopefully, time and opportunity will allow me to watch one game this season. The championship maybe? ^_^

Pinoy Blonde. A funny, pointless movie. For Php80, I didn't get my money's worth. It was worse than Madagascar's plot. Cool soundtrack though. And good animation. Read Fuyu's review on this.

TaraRun. My dad and I ran in my org's Fund Run Project: JPIA's TaraRun, Year 3. The 6Km category. Of course, we didn't win. It felt good running in UP's grounds again. I told him that we should join the 12Km category next year. Hehehehe. Time to train for that. I think it was a super revenue generator judging from the number of participants. However, JPIA had to outsource some marshalls since the sophies and juniors had their exams (Sunday is exam day in BA -_-). I felt kinda guilty since I was running instead of helping out. But, it was my dad's idea to run. And I was excited to participate too. ^_^

We were just finishing our first round while the 21Km runners were already in their third round. And there was this young girl (I think as young as my youngest sister), who ran in the 12Km category. Amazing.

It's still July. It's only July. I had my internship just 2 months ago, and it feels like that happened a long looooong time ago. Time is passing slowly. Good. I'm going to be 20 for a little while longer...

1 comment:

Baltik said...

ako din gusto ko ng jacket. GO UP!!