Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Three more weeks, then this semester is over. Schoolwork is piling up: Marketing Proposal, Reaction papers, Outsourcing paper. I need my barbs powers again.

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

What's the answer to this question in an interview: What is your greatest achievement? It took me about seven long agonizing seconds to think aboout this, realize that there is none, then come up with a nambobola answer. I need to come up with a more specific answer.

I'm proud I've gone this far (without using drugs, killing people, getting pregnant, bribing teachers, resorting to suicide, harhar XD). That's it. There's no particular event I consider as my greatest achievement. But of course, that's not what the interviewer wants to hear. My greatest achievement should be something about my leadership or intellectual skills. I need to come up with a specific answer to that question. And I have one semester (hopefully one semester) to come up with an answer.

No comments: