Wednesday, October 03, 2007

6288

It's about time that I move forward to the colored-cellphone era.
Say hello to my new Nokia 6288 phone:

This is not my actual phone. But this is the model. Bought it yesterday. Gave my Nokia 1100 as birthday gift to my sister. She now has 2 Nokia 1100 phones. Hihihihi. Oo, phase-out na sabi sa mga department stores; pero wala akong gusto sa N-series at sobra sa budget ko yung Nokia E65.
Salamat sa mga tumulong sa akin maghanap ng stock ng model na to. Hehehehe! ;)
I'm still reading the manual. Lots of "relatively new" features to learn.
I'm googling the term for "fear of losing a cellphone" - ________phobia. Can't find any. If you do know what it is, please tell me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

invent the term

look up the greek or roman or latin words for "lose" and add cellphone phobia... or mobile. ---mobilophobia!

melody maker said...

I'll consider that. =)

sara said...

loosamobilophobia! XD LOL