Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wassup

1. I'm 24. I didn't have a birthday post.
I consider the acceptance of my resignation letter as the best birthday present. Although it wasn't intended as a birthday present.

2. I have a new job. Thank you Lord!
Walk-ins do work. I passed my resume to company 1 early May. Got the call for an exam when we got back from our HK-Macau trip (first week of June). Got scheduled for a final interview the day before promotion. I got the job offer after the promotion. I got another call from company 2 for another JO (crappy crappy offer). Accepted the JO of Company 1. Went through the medical exams. Tendered my resignation letter. Had my birthday. Passed the med exam. My RL was finally signed.

3. Went to Baguio during one of the 3-day-weekends. Had a blast at the shooting range. Quite disappointed coz it was not sunflower season.

4. I need new clothes. Since business-casual is our standard attire.... no more blazers. Yipeeeee!

5. With great gross pay, comes great taxes. Now I'm waiting my last pay from SGV for a happy happy Christmas.

6. After 3 years, my ever beloved Ultraelectromagnetic laptop failed me. I think its registry went rogue. Gaaaaaaahhhh... still fixin the problem.

Till the next time I feel the urge to update!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have u tried booting in safemode (hold down f8 while booting)?

or look up in google something about system restore.

melody maker said...

Yeah. Tried the F8 thing. Did search on google. Didn't work. Pinagawa ko na lang to someone else. This is the only time I wasn't able to resolve my laptop's dysfunctionality. After 3 years. Gaaaahh.