Monday, August 15, 2005

The Flash

Flash,dictionary definition: a very short time, an instant: It all happened in a flash.
Flash of lightning. A scary sight. The heavens are angry.
Flash. That kid in The Incredibles.
Flash is the program developed by Macromedia used to create movies. You can spend one week in creating just three minutes of flash presentation.
Flash. What you do after using the toilet.
Este, flush pala yun.
“Ma’am, penge pong flash points sa exam!” Ok. Pinilit na.

But these are not the Flashes I am referring to. I meant….

The FLASH of a DIGICAM! YEHEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!


Still working on the proper settings...


Canon Powershot A520. The fruit of my OJT allowance and my own savings since this summer. I finally bought it. I must say it’s hard to part with the money I really earned/ saved. A great birthday gift for myself.

Thanks to all the people who gave me advice on choosing a model and educating me on digicams: Sarah, Sara, Mervin, Crystle and Anna Flores.

I remember that no group pictures were taken during my debut because our camera’s batteries died (it needs a special battery and we were not able to purchase one then). And no pics were taken during my birthday celebration this year. I hope my new toy will be able to capture “Canon Moments”.

Click on!


10 comments:

Baltik said...

sana mabinyagan na namin yan... kelan ang picture-an?? hehe

melody maker said...

Oo nga! Binyagan nyo na. Picture-an kapag may nanlibre jan! :P

thepockmarkman said...

yabaaang! sayang, ginamit sana yan sa 118 despidida. haha. Ü

Sarah said...

arayt! sa wakas!!!! :D yahahahooo~ dalhin mo yan sa berday ko, ha? photoshoot ulit tayo ^______^

Sarah said...

btw, nakalimutan mong isama ang FLASHdrive sa listahan mo. ^^

Anonymous said...

flash the toilet bowl lory. >:D

melody maker said...

Fuyu: Oo nga naman. FLASH drive. Oo ba! Pictorial seesion ulit!

Farley: Flash the toilet bowl Farley. :P Ayaw maglog-in para walang link. Hehehehehe.

sara said...

O_o lori may spam ang blog mo...

Hehe everytime i'll flush the toilet i'll say "FLASH!" because of this blog.

yaaay camera sa wakas! hindi na ako ang parating official photographer/camera bringer! :D

Mi said...

Hahaha... naalala ko yung debut ni lori. nasa tabi lang bahay ni sara nun tapos di pa tayo nagpunta run para kumuha ng camera.. XD

melody maker said...

Misan: And I still regret my laziness that day. 0_0