Friday, October 07, 2005

Meowing Sounds


















Meet Moshi. Our family cat. When he's craving for attention, he claws our legs. I think he has more fun clawing our legs than clawing our furniture. Good thing he's scratching the furniture. He hasn't begun scratching the piano...yet.

I despise our cat right now. I'm swamped with 3 exams, 3 reaction papers, a final paper and a marketing plan. And he's just sleeping around the house. He just sleeps, eats and claws. I envy him. I take pictures of him when I catch him sleeping. He's a good practice subject for the camera anyway.

I just hope this semester ends well. Then just like him, I can sleep the day away.

4 comments:

sara said...

meow meow

srbd said...

nice pussy... hahaha!!!! nakakatawa ka Dyan!!!! Lory, why do you despise your pussy, it's your pussy! hehehe!!!!! okay, tama na....

melody maker said...

I hate the pussyCAT. :P Sinasabi ko na nga ba na may makakaisip ng ganyang comment. At pasimuno pa si Dyan. Why am I not surprised?... :P Peace peeps. XD

thepockmarkman said...

yan yata yung pussy sa lady and the tramp.