Friday, August 11, 2006

Camera Clicks

August 11.
Happy First Birthday my everdearest Digital Camera!



Canon POwerShot A520.

This is the fruit of 80% of my OJT Money and my 2005 January-August 11 savings.


History:
My parents were doubtful when I told them I was gonna spend my OJT money on a digital camera. But of course, I convinced then eventually. Plus I told them it would be a birthday gift for myself. It took me almost 5 months researching about digicam models, brands, specs, accessories and where the cheap buys are.

My mother accompanied me to Quiapo to find Henry's (the shop where I bought it). Nakakapraning mag-ikot sa Quiapo na may dalang 1X,XXX.


My digicam also became my constant accessory, along with its spare batteries. Hindi na nga lang ngayong review. Madaming magnanakaw sa Maynila eh.


Lessons Learned:

1. Since you own the camera, you are apprehensive to the people handling your camera. Hence, you end up taking the pictures to avoid mishandlers of your camera.
2. If you took good pictures, you will asked to upload those pictures.

3. If you took bad pictures, you will be asked to take another shot- or worse, be blamed for the bad shot.

4. You learn to appreciate inanimate objects.
5. Your "My Pictures" folder occupies a space almost as large as your "My Music" folder. Almost 5GB for me.

Good or bad, I'm still having fun with it!

I guess the warranty expires today.

I hope I can buy a new one in 24 months.

Or someone will buy one for me in 24 months.

Or I will win one in 24 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your camera, hehe!

sara said...

5GB lang, amp! kulang pa yan!! XD