Wednesday, August 30, 2006

UltraElectroMagneticLaptop

August 29.
Happy First Birthday my everdearest Laptop!


BenQ Joybook 2100













History:

Feasib needs. I had to find a quality buy with a tight budget. Although I would be happier with an HP Pavillion model or Compaq V2000 series, I am still happy with my purchase.


We bought my UltraElectroMagneticLappy in Greehills because its price was cheaper there- like Php 10,000 cheaper than SM Cyberzone's price for the same model. But two weeks later, pareho na sila ng price.


Wi-fi rocks! Free Wi-fi, that is...buti na lang asenso UP at pwede free Wi-fi.:D


I guess the warranty expires today.

I hope I can buy a new one in 24 months.

Or someone will buy one for me in 24 months.
Or I will win one in 24 months.

And I remember, the same season I bought this laptop, I was already planning to buy an Mp3 player.

Antagal ng Creative V Plus na dumating sa Pilipinas eh. Sayang. Mukhang hindi ko pa mabibili. Masaya pa anamn sana kung puro August birthdays ng mga gadgets ko.

No comments: