Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Weeks of my Bumness

That week that I passed the boards...

Monday: Floating in the clouds after I got the results (Go 100%)
TUesday: Slept until 2pm. Went to mass with my family at 6pm.
Wednesday: Company X Orientation
Thursday:bummed around the house
Friday: morning - interview at Company Y, afternoon - signed contract with Company X

That contract-signing was unplanned.

That next week after passing the boards:
Monday: Had my medical exam (na feeling ko barbs na med exam)
Tuesday: Got my TIN.
Wednesday: All Saint's Day. Went home to both provinces. Road trip all day.
Thursday: Secured my bank account.
Friday: Bummed around the house.
Weekend: Shopping. Shopping. Shopping.


Today: November 8, 2006
Shopped again. Today, SM had a 10% discount promo to all SMAC holders. More additions to my corporate wardrobe.
Had my first ever facial/body-scrub/massage spa experience at BioEssence Megamall. They had this 50%off "promo". Well, let's just say... I expected more for my money. Maybe I'll try a real real spa next time. I just thought a spa experience would be my gift to myself after everything, and before everything.

I'll be busy the rest of this week. I have four more days of bumming around to do. Then I'll have eyebags again. Hahahaha!



All those books....

4 comments:

thepockmarkman said...

Gano katangkad yang books na yan?

Anonymous said...

langya... ang dami n'yang libro mo!!! di ka naman ba nabaliw d'yan?

srbd said...

wow! binasa mo lahat yan? and dami! ibenta mo yan sun sa mga bumubili ng 2nd hand books sa recto (dun nga ba yun?). hehehe!!!

melody maker said...

Height ng books: Mas matangkad sakin. So above 5'3".

Iniisip ko pa kung idodonate o pagkakakitaan ko. Sa ngayon, nakatambak lang sila. XD