Saturday, November 04, 2006

Whattabatch 100%

Thanks to the One up there who made all of this happen
Thanks to all of those who prayed for me and for the batch

Thanks to my everdearest family for their unending support

Thanks to our professors for imparting their knowledge, and their endless patience

Thanks to our reviewers for...reviewing us
Thanks to the Alumni Relations Ad HOc of UP JPIA for providing us our envelopes, pencils and erasers

We did it!
Yay!

Yeah. I know this is an entry long overdue. I was too busy celebrating and being happy... and then I got busy with completing the work requirements. Yeah. WORK. Now that's another entry.


Wala ako sa picture kasi ako yung kumuha.

2 comments:

Baltik said...

si paolo ba yung nasa front row, yung naka-white na polo? hehe

congrats! libre, libre, libre!

Anonymous said...

hey hey lib buddy!!!! i know this is late pero congrats sa tin!!! :) hope you're liking SGV!!!!! :)
--judy