Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 The year when

...I graduated
...I got my CPA license
...moved out of the house (well, not entirely)
...started real work
...spent half of my non-expendable savings
...my gadgets had their first birthdays
...our dog had its first birthday
...cooked to feed myself...daily
...bathed in cold water...daily
...I renewed my driver's license which I don't use
...turned 22

You realize that you have a new chapter in your life when you create a new folder in

your "My Pictures" folder.

I just created a new folder under "My Pictures" named SGV.


A big year. Cheers to 2006, welcome 2007!

4 comments:

aliping binabahay said...

yun bang building nyo e yung malapit sa may enterprise? nakakita kasi ako ng sgv dun nung minsang pauwi ako.

Sarah said...

You realize that you have a new chapter in your life when you create a new folder in your "My Pictures" folder.

ROFL!!! Very, very, VERY true. Nice one. XD

Parang puros last half of the year na yan, a...

Mi said...

marami akong subfolders sa My Pictures.... >.>

Anonymous said...

I-upload ang mga pics!!! :P