Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008... The Year When...

Patterned after 2007 and 2006 posts.

===========================================================
... I passed the Certified Internal Auditor's exam (February 2008)
... I decided to look for another job
... I got the official letter from DOST that I am NOT their scholar
... I renewed my passport

... I bought a new camera (Canon Ixus 75)

... I queued for 3 freakin hours in line for 48 donuts

... I toured Macau
... I Skywalked in Macau Tower
... I toured Hongkong
... I went to HK Disneyland
... I went to job interviews
... I got promoted - the day after my final interview in my current company

... I tried the zip-for-life in Ecopark
... I resigned from SGV
... I have a new job
... I like my new job
... I toured Boracay
... I tried parasailing and helmet diving
... I got credit cards
... I started to update my Multiply account more often than my blog
...
I went out more often with my amiga/s
... I was provided a Smart number
... I turned 24


Cheers to all my 2008 memories. Welcome 20098!

No comments: