Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Desonants

Another schoolyear.

I am blessed enough to be graduating this schoolyear despite that I failed a 6-unit subject last year. BA was kind enough to offer oldies subjects of the unrevised curriculum.

I wish I could rejoice when someone says "Uuuyy, graduating na sya,". I wish I could smile when I think about graduation in March. I wish I could worry about my hairstyle in my gradpic. I wish I could find a really creative pose for my creative shot. I wish that I could just relax and enjoy my last year in college.

Instead, I feel fear. I am both dreading and excited in a weird sense to take my failed 6-unit subject again. Instead of worrying about the more-fun things, I worry about this. Drat.

And if I fail once again... I just don't wanna go there.

Another schoolyear.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hm. exactly what i felt last year. exactly what i'm feeling right now.

one thing i learned (and am still learning) from one of my coolest profs: wag problemahin ang problema. wag problemahin ang hindi problema. kung hindi, magiging problema siya.

kaya mo yan. kaya natin to.

Mi said...

:D

Goal: 2008
Reason: Para special!

Baltik said...

hindi ka nag-iisa. grabe, ako naman ramdam na ramdam ko ang pressure n grumaduate ngayong taon. kung kaya nga lang nga, bakit hindi di ba?