Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Chants in Enchanted Kingdom

Wohooooo!
My 7th trip to Enchanted Kingdom!

An enchanted day for all of us.....


It was raining yesterday. But when I woke up today... no rain at all. Yeah! Perfect weather to enjoy the park.











This time, I went with some of my blockmates.
Mr. EK Wizard was there to welcome us.














The favorite pambata ride. Hehehehe. The Grand Carousel. Cute during the day. And grand with all its lights at night.











My funniest EK trip ever! ;)


Well, that's all for now. More on this soon ;P. I'm too tired to think, and my hands are exhausted to even type.


8th EK trip, anyone? ^_____^

3 comments:

thepockmarkman said...

woohoo! go EK! ang saya sobra! nakakaiyak! haha!

sara said...

ahaha pwede rin pero di na provided by Unilever Phils, Inc. ang tickets XD

melody maker said...

@thepockmarkman:

Masayang tunay. Nakakpagod nga lang. Sumakit tuloy kamay ko.

@raingirl. Eh Splash? Bwahahahaha! :D