Monday, January 04, 2010

2009...The Year When...

Patterned after my 2008, 2007 and 2006 posts.

========================

...I bought a new laptop (after four years)
...I bought an underwater camera
...I celebrated my one-year-anniversary at my current job
...I started to sponsor a child
...I explored Coron, Palawan
...I explored Bolinao, Pangasinan
...I explored Batad, Ifugao
...I explored Bohol
...I explored Cebu (from Bantayan Island to Kawasan Falls)
...I explored Mount Pinatubo
...I got really interested in Traveling
...I spent more time (and more money) with my family
...I became proud again to be a FIlipino
...I became active in investing
...I took stock trading classes
...I started to go to the gym
...I started to relearn badminton
...I discovered that YouTube is a music haven (not just a video haven)
...I discovered the beauty of shopping online (Ebay, Multiply)
...I started to use my credit card for online transactions
...I got addicted with Plants vs. Zombies.
...I watched movies. Lots of movies.
...I started musing more seriously about the future (talk about quarter-life crisis)

Amen to 2009. I am very thankful to be alive. We had lots of deaths and tragedies last year (local and international).

I am uber-excited to explore 2010! Welcome 2010!

No comments: