Tuesday, May 17, 2005

10 days

Tuesday is that day of the week when you feel that time seems to pass too slow. The week has just begun and the weekend is far away. I just realized that summer is ending. And I am both dreading and looking forward this schoolyear. I am both dreading and looking forward to being a student again.

In 10 days, I will say goodbye to my first job. Back to going to school.
In 10 days, I will get my final paycheck in my first job. Then my only source of income will be my allowance.
In 10 days, will not wake up at 5:45am, will not go home at 6:45pm. I will adapt my body clock to my class schedule.
In 10 days, I will bid farewell to my office computer and its DSL connection. Back to my sumpungin PC at home and my dial-up connection.
In 10 days, I do not have to stare at the monitor for 8+ hours. I can now shut my eyes for 8 more hours.

In 10 days, I will bid farewell oh farewell to everdearest airconditioned office. Give me strength to survive a non-airconditioned environment.
In 10 days, I do not have to ride the elevator. Goodbye elevator ride to the 31st floor.
In 10 days, the view from my window will be our back yard. Farewell to the tall buildings of Ortigas.
In 10 days, I will be having breakfast at home.
In 10 days, the caffeine level in my body will decline.
In 10 days, SM Megamall will be far far far away.

In 10 days, I can really read and really enjoy reading.
In 10 days, I will have time to play my instruments again.

10 days more
10 days to go
10 days only

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pampapayat!

melody maker said...

I have a feeling kung sino ka. -_- Gud am!

Sarah said...

huwaw... graveh. ngayon ko lang nabasa to. astig ang writing style mo dito, a...)