Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Exposition

Blogs. Online Diaries.

A few years back, I asked a pro-blogger friend what is the sense of having blogs. If blogs are supposed to contain private thoughts and feelings, then why would you post it for the world to read? Shouldn’t these thoughts remain private?

But then, blogs can be more than online diaries. They may contain a writer’s creation, a masterpiece. Creations that deserve attention. Creations that should be shared to others.


Moreover, there’s this longing to share whatever you write to people who are willing to read your posts. Since I am not a vocally expressive person, a blog is an appropriate tool to share my joy, angst and frustrations.

Of course, I can finally comment on my fellow bloggers’ entries. My comments are now not limited to a chatterbox comment.


With these, I now begin my life as a blogger. :)



2 comments:

sara said...

err..."Since I am not a vocally expressive person"
...parang disagree yata ako dito... :Þ hahahaa!!

melody maker said...

I still don't think I am a vocally expressive person.... compared to others. :)