Friday, May 27, 2005

Cadence

Arrived at Tektike around 7:25. Had breakfast at Seattle’s Best. I spent…no splurged P155 for breakfast.

Ground Zero – our office – was empty when I arrived. Lights were still out. But the aircon was on.

I’m gonna really miss this place.

It’s my last day. My tasks are:
1. Finish the long report I’ve been working on since Monday.

2. Upload/Transfer all the audio and video files I’ve downloaded
3. Edit all the tabs I collected
4. Reply to emails
5. Write a blog entry about this.

This is the best internship. I really liked my job…. though I’ve been sluggish at work during this past week. Some days are good. Some days are bad. Sometimes, the work is dragging. It’s a love-hate thing. But all in all, it was a blast.

Our bosses took us out for lunch. Yumyumyum. Too bad, Dotty (my very nice boss) is out of town. And we got to ride the special elevator - a.k.a. for-the-executives-only elevator

Although I’m giddy to go back to school, I’m really gonna miss working here. It’s not just the luxuries I enjoy (aircon, broadband internet), but the environment itself.

I wanna work for Chikka. I like the job – though I would sometimes like something else to do aside from doing research. I like that bosses are not so bossy (not all though). No need to wear make up. No need to wear heels. As one of the bosses described it: It’s just like a tambayan – people hang out and just do some stuff.

One happy kinda stressful summer.

Another chapter written. Another chapter ended.

No comments: