Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Young Writers Club

During my 3 elementary years in SMCQC, I was part of the Young Writers Club. One club during those three years. I don't recall who or what influenced me, but I did join anyway - and I stayed. When I was in grade 6, I had the privilege to become the Editor-in-Chief. Haha.

I was a pathetic EIC. I was only able to release one issue of “The Marian” (name of our newsletter). When I joined, it was customary just to release one issue for the whole year (what you read at the end of the year is not “news” anymore). But the EIC before me had the talents to release 3 issues. Now compared to that, I was pathetic.

During my entrance interview for high school, I said that I wanted to be a journalist (Ms. Liscano interviewed me). The school paper was ruled by the special science people. I did not pursue my writing career.

So there’s my writing experience history. I hope this blog will drive me to resume and fully utilize my writing abilities.

No comments: